This recipe is definitely van living approved ✅
If we can make it in a van, it must be easy, use a small amount of dishes, and taste delicious! And a bonus, it’s FULL of nutrients! (Really, what more could you want?)
Here’s one of the best van life recipes out there.
- 2 Cloves of garlic
- 1 White onion
- 1 Red bell pepper
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Veggies of your choice: eg. head of broccoil, 1 zucchini, 1 bok choy
- Spices (we use a curry spice paste from a local grocery store)
- Vegetable stock (1 block)
- 1 Can coconut milk
- 1/2 Cup shredded coconut
- Protein of your choice. We switch it up between shrimp, an egg and/or chicken!
- Optional: Coriander and cashews, to taste.
- 🧄Take a couple cloves of garlic, 1 onion, and a red pepper, put some extra virgin olive oil into a pan, and sauté these together.
- 🥦Choose whatever veggies you like (we had broccoli, zucchini, & bok choy) put them into the first pan, and let them steam until the broccoli is soft.
- 🌶Add some spices of your choice (we got a curry spice paste from the local grocery store).
- 💦Boil 800 mL of water with some vegetable stock, then add it to your veggies.
- 🥥 Add a can of coconut milk, and sprinkle some coconut into it.
- 🍗🍤Add your protein of choice! Our go-to is garlic shrimp and an egg, but chicken also works!
- 🍃Top with some coriander & cashews.
And voila! A healthy, fast, nutritious meal! 🤤
The best part about this van life meal is that it’s very easy to batch. You can make enough for a few days, so you have a nutritious meal when you’re short on time. It’s low on dishes, but high in taste.
Delicious and nutritious! Van life approved. ✅
Free Coaching Call!
Want more recipes, or ideas on how to make more nutritious meals? Join a free coaching call today!